Connect to Netgear router
Netgear is one of the best companies present in the market and delivers quality solutions for Internet connectivity issues. Used can connect to Netgear Router and enjoy using the hassle-free internet services on their device. To make the best use of the router, it is very important to set up the router in a correct manner. So, if you are looking for a complete solution for your Internet connectivity issues, connect to Netgear Router and access the error-free network connection on your device. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will allow you to complete the Netgear router setup on your device.
Before we proceed further with the setup process, let’s have a look at the benefits offered by the Netgear Router:
- The router offers flawless internet connectivity for different devices.
- It offers an immeasurable connectivity range for the products.
- After setting up a Netgear router, a user can enjoy the unbreakable internet connectivity.
- The router is compatible with all the modems present in the market.
How to Setup the Netgear Router?
The Netgear wifi setup is a very simple process, you can just follow the simple guidelines and complete the process without any hassle. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start by connecting your modem to the Netgear Router Internet Port to your computer to any of its LAN ports ( four ports are available).
- Now, you need to turn on the computer, broadband/cable modem, and the router.
- Wait for a while and let the booting process gets completed.
- Open a web browser and in the address bar enter the IP address of your router. You can check for it on the bottom side of your modem.
- Once you are done, hit the enter button and tap to continue.
- Now, you need to login to the router for Netgear Wifi Setup. For this, you can use the default username and password. Generally, the default username is admin and the default password is password. If you want, you can change it from the ‘Settings’ option as per your comfort.
- Check and make sure that you have entered the username and password in a case-sensitive format. In case, the default username and password do not work, you might have changed the password.
- You can try remembering the password and type it in the given space.
- If you are unable to remember the right password, you can simply go for the factory reset process to restore your router back to its factory defaults.
- Open the Home page of your router.
- Click on the ‘Setup Wizard’ option.
- The setup wizard screen will display in front of you. Choose the ‘Yes’ option and tap on the next.
- Now, let the setup wizard detect the internet connection type.
- If you are using the cable internet connection, the Setup Wizard will detect the ‘Dynamic IP’.
- Tap on the Continue and let the router save the settings.
- If you want to check the internet connect, click on the ‘Maintenance’ option and select the router.
Once you are done with the execution of the aforementioned instructions, your Netgear wifi setup gets completed. Follow the mentioned guidelines carefully to avoid the troubles in the setup process. Still, if you are unable to complete the setup process, you can contact the experts and seek their assistance to troubleshoot the problem.