Linksys Router Extender Setup
People use routers to fulfill their internet requirements. But, sometimes due to poor internet connectivity, users face trouble with their internet. To overcome those connectivity issues, Linksys Router Extender Setup can help. Yes! You can install the wireless range extender in your home or office and extend the wireless signal range to all the corners. Linksys Router Extender Setup is the best option to strengthen the wireless range of your router. So, set up the extender today and enjoy a sound internet range throughout the home or office. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you to complete the Extender setup without any hassle.
How to Set Up a Linksys Range Extender?
You can Setup Linksys Extender through Manual method or WPS Method depending upon your choice.
Linksys router extender setup using the manual method
- Firstly, you need to plugin the Linksys WiFi Range Extender to the power outlet.
- After that, connect the extender with your router using the USB cable or you can go with WiFi mode.
- Open the web browser on your device and type the default Linksys Ip address.
- Once you access the extender.linksys.com to Setup Linksys Extender, the window will ask you to type the username and password. Provide all the details and then hit the login button.
- Once you are done with the login process, the Extender setup wizard will appear on your screen. Here, you will be asked to go with Manual Setup or WiFi Protected Setup. It is recommended to choose the ‘Manual Setup’.
- Now, enter the Network name and SSID of your router.
- Once you are done with this, type your home network password and click on the Save Settings button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the setup without any hassle using the login page.
So, follow the guidelines and complete the extender setup for your device.
Linksys router extender setup using the WPS method
To complete the setup process using the WPS method, follow the guidelines below:
- Check and make sure that your router is properly configured.
- Plugin your Linksys Range Extender to the power outlet.
- Once the light on the extender turns to amber, hit the WPS button.
These simple guidelines will let you complete the extender setup for your device. All the mentioned steps are very simple and easy to follow to setup Linksys Extender. But, if there is any trouble in the setup process or you have any other concern related to the Linksys extender, you can contact the experts and seek their assistance to fix the problem.
The Linksys experts will guide you with all the necessary guidelines you need to complete the setup process and also make sure that you can make the best use of services without any hassle.