Netgear WiFi range extender ex3700 Setup
You can connect to the internet at any corner in your home without any trouble after completing the Netgear WiFi Range Extender EX3700 Setup. The extender setup lets you increase the range of wireless networks, improve its speed and connectivity and reduce the outside network interference. So, complete the Netgear WiFi range extender ex3700 setup and increase the range and speed of your existing wireless network throughout the home. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions to complete the extender set up and enjoy hassle-free WiFi services without any trouble.
Netgear EX3700 WiFi Extender Setup: Features and Specification
The Netgear EX3700 WiFi Extender Setup is very popular for interruption-free internet services. The device comes in the compact design with an antenna on both sides. This extender could be the perfect choice of the users for extension the router reaches to different corners. Once you complete the setup, you can extend the WiFi range and use interruption-free internet services.
- Supported Ethernet port for connecting the wired devices.
- WPS button to set up devices with a single button click.
- The external antenna on both sides to increase the extender power and efficiency.
- Supports WPA WPA 2 security portals for improved security.
- The Netgear Ex3700 extender is a dual-band which means it supports the 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender Setup Guide
There are two ways to complete the Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender Setup: One is through Web Browser Setup Method while the other is WPS Setup method:
Extender Setup through Web Browser Setup Method
- Plugin in your extender to wall outlet and wait until the LED turns to solid green.
- Use a wireless connection and connect the Netgear device.
- Once connected to the extender, the LED on the device will turn.
- Visit myWiFiext.net on your web browser and click for the extender setup.
- Select the wireless network that you want to extend and tap on the Next option. Enter the password and tap on the next.
- Type the preferred network name and security settings. Tap on the next option.
- Connect your device to the extender and hit the continue button. The extender will be configured as a WiFi range extender. Tap on the next to proceed further.
- Once you have completed the registration, click on the finish option.
That’s All! This is how you can complete the Netgear WiFi range extender ex3700 setup using the web browser setup method.
Extender Setup through WPSSetup Method
For the Netgear WiFi range extender ex3700 setup via the WPS method, follow the given steps:
- Turn on your Extender.
- Place the extender and router closer to each other.
- After that, plug the extender to a power outlet.
- Wait till the LED light turns to the green.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- If the extender Link Status light is while the connection between the extender and router is fine.
These are the steps for the Netgear WiFi range extender ex3700 setup via the WPS method. The mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. But, if still, you have any doubt or query related to the extender setup, do not hesitate to contact the professional and seek their advice to clear the doubts and complete the setup process.