Range Extender Setup with Netgear Installation Assistant
If you want to complete the Netgear Range Extender setup with Netgear Installation Assistant, the following guide can help you to do so. With an extender setup, you can extend the range of your wireless router and enjoy using the internet services without any hassle. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you to complete the Netgear Range Extender setup with Netgear Installation Assistant at home or office.
How to connect with Netgear Installation Assistant to Setup Netgear Wireless Range Extender?
Follow the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions that can help you to connect with the Netgear Installation Assistant for the Extender Setup:
- Plugin the Netgear Wireless Range Extender to the power outlet.
- Wait till the power LED turns to the green.
- Connect the device to Wireless range extender. To connect, you can either go with the Wireless Connection or Ethernet Connection.
- To use the wired ethernet connection, you can go with the Ethernet cable that helps you to connect the Ethernet port on your Netgear Extender to the Ethernet port present on your PC.
- To connect with the wireless connection on the wireless-enabled device, open the ‘Connection Manager’ and find and connect to the Netgear Wireless Range Extender called ‘NETGEAR-EXT’.
- Now, open a web browser.
- Now, type in the address ‘www.mywifiext’ net’ or ‘192.168.1.250’ in the address bar of your web browser. The Extender Setup page will appear on your screen.
- Provide the necessary details in the asked for in the setup page. After that, hit t6he ‘Enter’ button and tap to Continue.
- Choose your Wireless Router’s Network to extend and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, fill the password in the ‘Password’ field and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your wireless device to the new wireless network by using the SSID.
- Make sure that your device is successfully connected to complete the range extender setup Netgear installation assistant and click on the “next’ button.
- A message will display that your wireless range extender is connected and all set to use.
- Hit the Next button for the device registration page.
- Fill the necessary information is provided registration fields and tap on the Finish button to complete the extender setup.
Extending the wireless signals can help you to deal with internet issues caused due to the dead zone. So, set up the extender today to enjoy uninterrupted internet services. To complete the Netgear Range Extender setup with Netgear Installation Assistant follow the aforementioned guidelines. If you have a doubt or you are unable to complete the setup, get in touch with the experts and seek their assistance to troubleshoot the problem.