TP-Link Extender Setup Without WPS
If you are living in a big house, then you probably not able to access the wifi connection throughout the home due to poor wifi signals. In that scenario, you can go for the TP-Link Extender Setup Without WPS that can help you to extend your wireless network range so that you do not face the connectivity issues with your network. The most efficient way of configuring the Network range extender is using the web management page. You can simply connect the extender to an ethernet cable and access the web management page. All you need is to make sure that your extender is turned on during the process. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you in TP-Link Extender Setup Without WPS. Follow the mentioned guidelines carefully to avoid the hassles in the process.
How to complete the TP-Link Extender Setup Without WPS?
If you are unable to complete the tp-link setup using the WPS button or if your router does not support the WPS button, you can use the following steps for configuring the network range extender. Make sure you follow each guideline carefully to avoid any kind of trouble in the process:
- On your computer, open any web browser and type http//tplinkrepeater.net login in the URL box. Hit the enter button to proceed with the process.
- Once you have successfully logged by entering the user-name and password, you will see the web management page appear on your screen. To log in, you can use the username and password as ‘admin’ which is the default login value.
- Now, you have to choose the Next option present in the middle section of ‘Web Management Page’.
- Choose your region.
- Check your wireless network. In case, your main wireless router name is not visible or you have disabled the wireless router SSID broadcast, then you can select the ‘SSID’ and ‘MAC’ manually.
- Type in the Network password.
- From the same window, you can copy the ‘Main Router/AP’ that allows the wireless range extender to broadcast the name of the current wireless network. If you choose the customize option, it will allow you to set the wireless name manually, the wireless range extender will broadcast once you are done. Tap on the Next.
- Check your settings and make sure that all the mentioned information is correct and tap to finish. Once you have finished the TP-Link Extender Setup Without WPS, a reboot will be applied to your settings. Wait for two minutes and let the process gets completed. Once the reboot process is finished, the LEDs on the front of the wireless range extender should appear.
With these simple instructions, a user can complete the TP-Link Extender Setup Without WPS easily without any hassle. While setting up the extender, make sure that you follow all the mentioned guidelines carefully and complete the process without any hassle. Once you are done, you can enjoy using the error-free internet service anywhere at your home whenever you want.